Even though it may seem very simple or obvious, there are several practical things that you could do to prepare for his interview.
– Interviews are typically formal, so it’s important to dress formally.
– Plan ahead, and make sure you have something appropriate to wear.
– Don’t wait until the day of the interview to find suitable clothing.
– Always confirm the exact address and location of your interview.
– How long will it take you to get there and how are you going to get there?
– It’s best to arrive a little early for your interview; about 15 minutes early is about right.
– You want to make a good impression on the day.
– When you go into the interview room, introduce yourself and shake hands with the interviewers.
– Try to remember to sit up straight.
– Make eye contact.
– Be friendly and be polite.
– Make a short list of details you’ll need to remember on the day. For example, remind yourself to switch off your mobile phone before going into the interview.
– It’s useful to bring a notebook and pen with you.
– It’s a good idea to learn as much as you can about the company.
– Do some research online and, if possible, talk to someone who already works there.
-There are key questions that most interviewers ask. They’re designed to find out what type of person you are, and what kinds of things you’re good at doing.
– It’s very important to plan your answers in advance.